Partnerships and Collaboration with Home Health, Assisted Living, Health Systems, and patients in the community in need of at-home chronic wound care.
A Unique Treatment Solution
Restore First Health offers a proven, advanced therapy for the treatment of chronic wounds. We utilize FDA approved skin substitutes in conjunction with high quality wound care. We help patients who suffer from wounds that show no significant progress toward healing after 30 days documented of conventional treatment.
Our clinical team evaluates, measures, and examines the wounds for infections. Once deemed qualified, our team visits the patients in their home once a week, addresses the wound and places a specialized skin substitute. Patients normally begin to experience healing within the first few applications!
Wounds We Care For
We offer bedside, on-site services and facility partnerships to best coordinate care.
- Diabetic Ulcers
- Sacral Ulcers
- Arterial Wounds
- Venous Wounds
- Traumatic Injuries
- Long term wounds that have not healed…
RFH Clinical Team does not replace traditional wound care. We collaborate with teams to bring our specialized therapy.
Patient / Family Testimonials
We are local community members - partnering with local home health, assisted living, and long term care. We also welcome patients who care for themselves or loved ones at home who need chronic wound care.
Family Sees Hope
The cornerstone to our program is care coordination for every patient and provider.
From the first phone call or referral to our initial at home evaluation and therapy, we inform, communicate and ensure all of our patients and their care providers are on the same page at all times.
Our dedicated wound care coordinator:
- Schedules your consultations and appointments
- Verifies and pre-authorizes insurance
- Communicates with current care physicians or providers
- Provides medical updates to authorized providers for continuity of care
- Checks in regularly to ensure quality of care and positive outcomes
The RFH Difference
We have vast experience in care coordination and management of chronic wounds providing a one-on-one wound care coordinator.
- We come to you for evaluation and treatment.
- We ensure your insurance is verified and authorized in advance of treatment, so there are no surprise costs.
- Through the entire process, we coordinate with your PCP or Home Care Provider to work in concert with all of your overall healthcare needs.
- We are committed to excellence in wound care and document your progress each step of the way to share with your clinical team.
- Your care is what matters most to us, and if we can’t help you - we will help you find a way towards better health.
Partnerships, community relationships, and exceeding the needs of our patients through quality wound therapy is our commitment to better health.
Schedule a Lunch-N-Learn
We want to hear how best we can meet your needs!
Schedule a Lunch-N-Learn to hear more from our team about our collaborative process and how to best schedule visits!Contact Us
If you are a facility looking to learn more about partnerships – Call today!
Patient Referral Forms
Download the patient referral form or call directly, and we will take the info over the phone or by fax!
Wound Care Info Sheet
Download and share our Chronic Wound Care Information Sheet with your teams and learn more about our process. We pride ourselves on making it easy and transparent to get the care patients deserve.DOWNLOAD PRINTABLE PDF